What is a Treasure Tower® and what makes it unique?
The Treasure Tower is much more than just an alternative way to give a child a toy following their appointment. The Treasure Tower is a reward/incentive program which motivates young patients to behave better and be less fearful during their dental visit. Children find the courage to be more cooperative so as to “earn” their Super Patient token(s) to take to the Treasure Tower. Ultimately, the reward isn’t as much about the toy as it is about earning their token(s) and the “event” of going shopping at the Treasure Tower. Parents and staff alike rave about the numerous benefits of the Treasure Tower vs. the problematic toy box.
Treasure Tower Reward / Incentive Program
- Saves time & money
- No more supervising children
- Maintenance & trouble free
- Toys remain untouched and sanitary
- Helps streamline office visits
- Promotes customer referrals
- Children are more cooperative
- Encourages good behavior
- Creates a fun, friendly atmosphere
- Alleviates patient anxiety
- Limits patient to 1 toy per token
- Quarters can be used by siblings
- Patient reward cost is fixed
- Controlled, organized & attractive
- No more ordering toys
- More fun for patients & staff
- Tokens & toys CPSC compliant
- No waste from broken/unwanted toys
- Good marketing tool to attract new patients
Problematic Toy Box Method
- Toys get dirty and covered with germs
- Creates bottleneck slowing patient flow
- Doesn’t improve cooperation or behavior
- Toy is expected rather than “earned”
- Toy box is cumbersome
- Creates a mess and is unattractive
- Staff time wasted ordering toys
- Costly due to multiple toys taken by child
- Staff time wasted supervising child at box
- Office liable for being CPSC compliant
- Toy inventory uses valuable space
- Added costs from shipping expenses
- Waste from broken/unwanted toys
What is the cost of the Treasure Tower and the toys?
The Treasure Tower and toys are absolutely FREE. A local Treasure Tower Rewards Consultant provides free service and will rotate your toy selections regularly! Your only cost is just 25 cents per token. There is no start up fee, no installation charges and no hidden costs.
How long am I obligated to keep the Treasure Tower?
The Treasure Tower will remain at a location as long as it is agreeable to both the office and the Treasure Tower Rewards Consultant. The agreement may be terminated by either party at any time.
Is there a minimum amount of tokens our office must use each month?
Yes. To qualify for a Treasure Tower, you must agree to distribute more than 50 tokens per week.
What age group is the Treasure Tower designed for?
We have a large selection of toys and collectibles that appeal to children ages 3 to 17. We also offer the option of cavity reducing gum and mints containing Xylitol which are great choices for rewarding patients of all ages.
What about children under three years of age?
Since the Treasure Tower is specifically designed for children 3 and older, we offer a selection of larger bath tub toys that are fun and safe for children under 3. Tub toys are sold to the office as an assortment of 24 for $10.00.
What are the available colors of the Treasure Tower?
The Treasure Tower comes in Yellow, Red, Antique Gold, and Antique Silver.
Who do I contact for more information?
Go to www.TreasureTowerRewards.com or call 801-254-6006 to find a consultant in your area.